Phone: +92 304 2795250
Terms & conditions
Rent a car terms and conditions for car rental agreement. Please carefully read the following terms before booking your vehicle. By placing an order means you have read, understood and agreed to our rental terms and conditions.
- 100% payment in advance. 50% advance payment at the time of booking and 50% payment at the time of starting the service that is when the vehicle arrives at your given address. The driver shall collect 50% balance payment before departure.
- Booking is considered confirmed only after making advance payment.
- All prices and rates given on the website are net of tax.
- Add 16% service tax and 2% income tax to all prices and rates mentioned on the website.
- Copy of I.D Card/Passport.
- Fuel top up/mileage shall be determined from our base station i.e., starting from base and back to base. The customer shall return full fuel tank daily at the day end.
- Deviations are not allowed in route or travel plan once the deal is completed.
- SAF Tours offers only chauffeur driven services on rent. The customer is not allowed to drive the vehicle in any case.
- The vehicle shall not be used to carry more passengers than the registered capacity of the vehicle.
- Do not use the vehicle on rent for any illegal purpose.
- Do not carry passengers or luggage in excess of the rated weight-carrying capacity of the vehicle.
- Extra charges associated with your rental include the basic rent of the vehicle, applicable airport fees, taxes, other government imposed fees, parking and toll taxes.
- If applicable, a fee for cleaning the car’s interior, upon return, for excessive stains, or dirt. The vehicle must be returned in the same state as received.
- Local use rentals are on 12 hours basis.
- Rental timing is up to 12:00AM. After 12:00AM next day shall be charged OR Hourly charges will apply after 12 hours of local use and 23 hours of out station traveling at the rate of Rs.300 per hour for Cars and Rs.1000 for SUV’s, Vans and Coasters. Late return charges apply after 15 minutes. If the vehicle is late for more than 3 hours an extra full day rent is charged.
- In case the customer decides to end the 2-way rental at an outstation without coming back to Lahore, return fuel and tolls shall be charged. Also the car has to be freed at such a time that it reaches back to Lahore earlier than 12:00 AM. Otherwise, over time shall also be charged per hour.
- In case of outstation rentals, the rental shall be closed on return to Lahore even if 24 hours are not completed. The driver is not considered physically fit to drive within the city after a long highway drive.
- Daily rental ends even if car returned/closed before 12 hours of operation.
- A driver allowance of Rs.1000 may be applicable on special days such as EID and national holidays.
- A penalty of 30% of total rental amount shall be charged in case of cancellation.
- In case of early termination than the agreed number of days the original rate of rental per day may change in case of failure.
- In case of monthly rentals where traveling equals 3000km, the customer shall pay for oil change, oil filter and air cleaner element.
- Monthly rentals are on 6 days a week basis.
- Monthly rates given on website are for Lahore use only. A maximum of 7 days outstation traveling is allowed in given rates.
- After 7 days of outstation traveling, an extra cost shall be applicable per day.
- Cancellation/termination of monthly rental requires 7 days notice.
- In case of early termination of a multiple day rental, full payment for one day shall be charged along with fuel and driver charges.
- In case of night stay (out-station) driver accommodation charges per day are Rs.1000 or the customer can provide the same without any charge. Driver meals per day charges are Rs.500 or arranged by customer.
- Challans by highway authorities regarding route permits other than Lahore-Islamabad motorway area such as Murree, Muzaffarabad, Mardan, Swat, Kaghan, Naran, Gilgit etc. shall be responsibility of the customer.
- We do not send vehicles to Shogran, Skardu, Thandiani, Toli Peer etc where driving conditions are extremely dangerous.
- Do not leave your valuables (mobile phones, cameras, wallets, cash etc.) with the driver or in the vehicle. The company shall not be responsible in case of any damage or theft.
- The company does not allow the drivers to carry/handle goods, luggage other than loading and unloading. Please make sure that the luggage/goods are loaded/unloaded in your presence as to avoid theft or misplacement.
- The company may change proposed vehicle or driver at any time without any prior notice and send an alternate in case of any technical or behavioral issues.
- The company is not bound to provide backup vehicles in case of mechanical failure, accidents or driver issues. However, if the customer agrees to pay for fuel and toll taxes an alternate vehicle or driver may be provided if available.
- Vehicle and driver replacement is only possible within Lahore after investigating the cause or issue which may need several hours.
- Vehicle and driver replacement/backup is not possible for outstations. It is practically not possible for the company. Also the company is not bound to provide backup.
- In case of engine failure or any other mechanical problem if the customer releases the vehicle and does not want to continue, full day rental is charged along with fuel and tolls for return to our base in Lahore.
- In case of any accidents, engine failures or mishaps, the company shall not be responsible.
- The company shall not be responsible in case of any delays resulting from misunderstanding, miscommunication, vehicle problems, driver issues etc. whatsoever. However, backup may be provided within 2-3 hours depending on availability. No compensation of any kind shall be given.
- The customer has to provide only one contact person for reporting/dealing/managing activities of vehicles/drivers.
- The company does not allow any type of luggage, equipment etc. to be placed inside the vehicles or on seats in any condition whatsoever. All luggage/equipment must be placed in the trunk or on roof top.
- The company shall not be held responsible for any damages to the luggage or equipment etc. during traveling. Please do not load sensitive, delicate, fragile or expensive items in the vehicles without proper safety packing.
- Any material(s)s that may appear to damage the vehicles shall not be allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted in any vehicle regardless of the presence of a sticker.
- A fee of Rs.1000 may be charged from customers smoking inside a vehicle to cover up for the cleaning expenses.
- The company does not allow carrying smuggled items, weapons, drugs, alcohol, alcoholic beverages or similar drugs etc.
- Any person intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be refused service.
- In case the vehicle is used in dangerous areas or for any illegal activity all security/legal matters regarding safety of car and driver shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. In case of any problems or issues the customer shall be bound to handle and clear such issues at his own cost.
- The company reserves the right at any time after receipt/confirmation of your booking to accept or decline your order. Prices of all services are subject to change at any time. SAF Rent A Car Lahore shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- Do not call/deal with drivers for reservations/inquires. Always call directly to SAF Tours for inquires/bookings.
Driver Responsibilities & duties
- Safe driving
- Follow safety standards
- Open vehicle doors for the passengers
- Load and unload baggage in the car
- Keep the vehicle clean
- Perform all safety checks daily in the morning
- Collect payments
- Follow schedules in a timely manner
No Smoking Policy
Every renter deserves a clean and fresh-smelling car.
Smoking is not permitted in any SAF Tours vehicle regardless of the presence of a sticker.
SAF Tours makes great efforts to maintain a Smoke-Free Fleet. We ask all customers to refrain from smoking to ensure clean and fresh atmosphere inside the vehicle.
SAF Tours is committed to providing a safe, clean fleet for our customers. In order to better deliver on this commitment, all vehicles are non-smoking.
De-smoking requires a vehicle on standby for up to 24 hours to properly remove the unwanted bad smell with chemical treatment.
A fee of Rs.1000 may be charged from customers smoking inside a vehicle to cover up for the cleaning expenses.
We provide this website, the site materials, and any product or service obtained through or in connection with this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless otherwise expressly provided in a written, agreement with us to which you are a party with regard to a particular product or service. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we and our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, advertisers, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and no infringement, unless otherwise expressly provided in a written, agreement with us to which you are a party with regard to a particular product or service. We and our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, and agents do not warrant that your use of this website or the site materials will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that this website (or the server(s) on which it is hosted) or related software are free of viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed to access and use this website, and all charges related thereto. No opinion, advice, or statement of us or our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, agents, or visitors, whether made on this website, in the site materials, or otherwise, shall create any warranty, unless otherwise expressly provided in a written, agreement with us to which you are a party with regard to a particular product or service.