How to book your rent a car in Lahore?
So, you’re planning to rent a car in Lahore with driver. Right? Ask yourself a few questions before taking the leap into the unknown. Is it as easy as it seems or things are a little bit different. Clear your mind at this point because your are about to have a lot of new experiences. Start considering and planning your trip ahead. There are a few things to look into before booking your rent a car in Lahore.
There are plenty of choices to book a rent a car in Lahore. The best is to search online for a reasonable rent a car company. Try to avoid famous brands, as they are expensive. Look for other cheaper options. Visit different rent a car websites and see what they are offering. The look and feel of a web page along with the content say a lot about the company. Read carefully and sort out a few which you think are better. Note down their phone numbers and start calling. At the same time when you’re talking to a representative keep their site in front of you.
Well known areas for better rent a car services in Lahore are defense DHA, Cantt, Walton Road, Gulberg, Johar Town.
Ask questions about available rent a car vehicles and prices. The prices given on the website should match those on the phone. Be careful about sites with no price list. Inquire about rental time, overtime, extra mileage, driver charges, driver meals and accommodations, fuel, tolls and other charges in detail. Note down all this on a piece of paper for future reference. It is always better to book a rent a car in advance to avoid inconvenience and high rates.
Size of car
Don’t just book any rent a car. Assess your requirements and accordingly select a proper size car. If you are planning to visit areas with congested and narrow roads take a smaller car. On the other hand, if you are moving out to far away destinations, rent a car that is bigger and comfortable. Families and groups should select Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Van and Coasters.
Chauffeur driven cars are safer and much more convenient. All the risk and responsibility lies on the driver. You don’t have to worry about car damage, insurance, traffic and laws. That way you’ll keep your cool and enjoy the ride.
Inspection of car
Now that your rent a car has arrived there are a few things to look for. First of all, take a quick walk around the car to see if there are any serious damages. Take a look at the tires and lights. Sit in the car and see if the windows are working properly. What about the air conditioner, is it working too. This is very important, since the summer heat in Lahore is going to kill you. Never rent a car with a bad AC. Also check the audio and other gadgets such as a phone charger.
Make sure that the car came with a full fuel tank. If the fuel gauge is not up to the full mark or looks suspicious fill it up immediately from the nearest gas station. Tell the driver to reset the trip meter so that you should know how much mileage the car has done at day end. Keep in mind where to refill at the end of your rental. The place should be nearest to the place of your departure. This little exercise will save you time and money.
Ask for COVID-19 Procedures & Measures
Make sure the company is following all the necessary procedures regarding COVID-19. If the car is sanitized properly and the driver will be wearing a mask.
Reservation – The Final Step
Now finally, call the company of your choice and book the car by giving your necessary details to the concerned person IN charge of booking.
Vehicles available for rent are as follows:
- Wagon R for rent in Lahore
- Cultus for rent in Lahore
- Corolla for rent in Lahore
- Yaris for rent in Lahore
- Civic for rent in Lahore
- Daihatsu Copen for rent in Lahore
- BRV for rent in Lahore
- APV Van for rent in Lahore
- MG for rent in Lahore
- KIA Sportage for rent in Lahore
- Tucson for rent in Lahore
- Prado for rent in Lahore
- Land Cruiser for rent in Lahore
- Audi A6 for rent in Lahore
- Hiace Grand Cabin for rent in Lahore
- Coaster for rent in Lahore
List of service areas we cover in Lahore city:
- Badami Bagh, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- DHA, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Ichhra Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Mughalpura, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Shadman, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Mall Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Shera Kot Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Mustafabad, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Muslim Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Wahdat Colony, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Harbanspura, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Garhi Shahu, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Samanabad, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan
- Canal View, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Bahria Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Gulshan-e-Ravi, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Officers Colony, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- DHA EME Sector, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Anarkali Bazaar Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
You can always contact us for assistance at SAF Rent A Car Lahore.